Wednesday, July 23, 2014

If I Had a Million Dollars

Once again it is time to dream about just how I would spend all that mad money if I had a million dollars to just go out, and blow it on anything.


First, I’d get this necklace, I love the color, and the porcelain beads are gorgeous. Euphorial

Second, a vintage pink dress with blue polka dots. It’s so cute. DesignPhotoGraphics

Of course a kawaii plushy would be on the list this week.Kawaii Pink Bunny



Bottles of Goddess dressing by Annie’s for me and my friends. It tastes so yummy!

And because I had a big bruise that needed help healing this last week I want Mayron's Ouch Stuff that helps with bruises and burns. You can get it through AhaLife.


AHAlife

Music to blog by Them Bones Alice in Chains


2 comments:

  1. interesting choices. If I had a million dollars I'd probably give most of it away...you can't take it with you and there are many who need more than I have been blessed with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved this song!! Alice in Chains is the best.

    ReplyDelete