Friday, July 4, 2014

Smokey's Disbelief

I was lying next to the window minding my own business. I love to lie by the window on a table and take a nap. It’s just the perfect place for a nap. Well that morning, I was dreaming of birds and how tasty they would be if I caught one. Then I felt the table move. It happens sometimes one of my roommates rubs against the legs of the table, so at first I wasn’t too worried. But then things I noticed this wasn’t just someone rubbing against the table. Things had changed. And the thing that changed was my roommate Captain was on the table. And this table wasn’t made for two. The next thing I know Captain is sitting on me. And not the oh, I’m sorry I got to close to you, but it was the type of sit where he plopped right on top of my whole body. Now, Captain for the most part is very sensitive, but this was just flat out rude. It was so rude that my demon cat roommate Bobaloo stared at him. The look on her face said what does he think he is doing? The only thing I could do in the situation was to jump down. And you know what he did? He just sprawled out like what he did was perfectly fine. I was so hurt! How could he treat me this way? He knows how sensitive I am, and he just didn’t care if he hurt my feelings. Fellow felines in the blogosphere, what do I do when my friend is so cruel to me? Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how rude of Captain to push you off the table like that you were there first even if it was the best place to get the sun it wasn't a nice thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should eat his dinner. That should teach him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I'm a co-host and wanted to say...thank you for hosting also!

    ReplyDelete