Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tatooine Sunset

Yes, this recipe is for all of the Star Wars geeks out there. Remember the beautiful sunset scene in Star Wars? You know the one with the two setting suns? 

Well it’s the inspiration for this simple fun drink that I found through Starwars.com. I wanted to see if this drink tastes as good as it looks, and so I set out to make a Tatooine Sunset.


It’s easy to make. It only requires two ingredients pineapple juice, and Rose’s Grenadine. So now you know what you need. Here’s what you do.


Pour some pineapple juice in a glass, and then slowly add some of the grenadine. The two will separate, and you will have a tasty drink that looks like the sunsets on Tatooine.

Music to blog by Bohemian Rhapsody Star Wars Edition

6 comments:

  1. How cool! My kids will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This drink sounds indeed so yummy!

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    International giveaway: Unpardonable fault and compensation
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

    How fun! Great for movie night! Do they have snack recipes too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Topped with Meyer's Dark Rum and I'm IN! :D
    Thanks for linking up with the Clever Chicks!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick®

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and how easy this is! Now I just need to get some pineapple juice to make these for the kids. They will love them.

    ReplyDelete