Thursday, July 10, 2014

Watermelon Salad

It’s summertime, and of course melons are everywhere. So here’s a simple summer salad that will make a melon lover drool.



Here’s what you need
1 cup of sliced cucumber
2 cups cubed watermelon
2 cups of cubed cantaloupe
1 Tbsp sea salt
2 Tbsp honey
4 Tbsp lemon juice

Here’s what you need to do

Throw the cucumber, watermelon, and cantaloupe into a bowl. Mix the honey and lemon juice together and pour it over the mixture. Sprinkle with the sea salt.

Now you have a super tasty summer salad.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks now I have something else to do with this huge watermelon on my counter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this concoction on the cover of Martha Stewart living at the grocery store. I would never think to put these flavors together. Now I'm really curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried a watermelon salad but I've sure been seeing it mentioned a lot lately. This is on my to do list. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might like this one I posted
    http://www.alabouroflife.com/2014/06/cucumber-watermelon-salad.html

    ReplyDelete