Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Babaloo's Dream House

Some of us choose to see what the world around us look like through walking around and looking at what is on the ground. And then there are a few of us that choose to see the world we live in through climbing up whatever is available so that we can look down on the rest of the world. My roommates prefer to stay on the ground.  I prefer to look at the world from an elevated view. My home is currently not designed for the climber in me. I am tired of being told that I cannot climb up the curtains. I mean it is the only way that I have of getting up high enough to look down on everyone. I must claw my way up the curtains and perch on myself on the curtain rod in order to get a lay of the territory. But every time I do this all I hear is get down from there. It’s quite disturbing! What is a girl to do? I have dropped hints to my pet human, but she does not seem to understand what I am trying to tell her. So I have decided that it is best to go through the house screaming that I believe we should remodel the home in order to meet my climbing needs. After all, the universe does revolve around me doesn’t it? So here are a few of the designs that I like, Fellow felines climbers please let me know which design you like best.







Music to blog by These Are a Few of My Favorite Things



Related Links

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, my cat would love all of this! She's getting so big now and needs all this extra shelves and tunnels to climb through. What a fun idea! Stopping by from the Great Blog Train, Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I so want those.

    Purrs,
    Nissy #Niss4Senate - tell the PM, today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! My kitties would love any one of these! But I especially like the very first one! Just wow!
    Thanks for joining our one year pet parade anniversary hop!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I turned up the music! Love that movie. Oh I especially love the first room with the walkways across the ceiling! So cool! Thanks for sharing on the Pet Parade and joining the pawty today! ~Rascal and Rocco

    ReplyDelete