Thursday, August 21, 2014

Captain's Temptation

Every time I hear a bag crinkle I can only hope that it is a treat for me. More often than not it is a treat for my pet human. I often try to get her to share with me, but she will not do it. I am willing to share all of my love with her, but she will not share a single  potato chip with me. But I digress.



Today I heard the crinkle of a package. As usual, I let my pet human know that I was interested. She called my name, so I immediately responded. Somehow, my roommate Bobaloo got the message too. Soon my pet human put out a handful of the treats for me. Now these were meant for me, but Bobaloo nosed her way in. I was a little miffed, and knocked her out of the way. Soon my pet human put out some of the treats out for her. She left the bag where I could see it. So when the treats that she put out were gone, I took it upon myself to get the rest of the bag. I dragged it to the center of the floor. It was just too tempting to resist. When my pet human saw this saw she asked what I was doing. I simply replied with the look. You know the one, the look that states how stupid are you anyway; I’m helping myself to treats. When I did this with catnip, my pet human took the container from me. But to my surprise she simply emptied the rest of the bag for us today. It was a delightful end to a tempting situation.

Music to blog by Everybody Wants to Be a Cat from The Aristocats


Other Links You Might Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. MOL! I know that "look" all too well!
    And I LOVED Aristocats, and I still do! Thanks for the song ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes, the temptation!
    Thanks for linking up with us!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete