Thursday, August 7, 2014

Green Beans With New Potatoes

So I spent time with my friend Sarah this week, and she loaded me up with items from her garden. Isn’t summer wonderful? When else can you go to a friends, and they load you down with enough food for a week? She gave me fresh picked green beans from her garden, a fresh onion, and new potatoes. All I had to do was run to the store, and buy some ham in order to make a meal. It’s a classic meal, but one that is healthy. It’s an easy meal, and of course it tastes great. Pair it with some cornbread, and you have a fantastic classic meal.




Thanks Sarah for all the super items from your garden!

Music to blog by Inside Out by Spoon

3 comments:

  1. Yum Heidi, I love fresh veggies and that bread looks delicious. You need to share your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ham, fresh green beans and potatoes was a classic meal from my childhood! Visiting from The Ultimate Pinterest linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned how to make green beans and potatoes when I first got married. We love cooking it in the fall and winter. That corn bread looks pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing at last week's party! Theresa @DearCreatives Hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete