Friday, August 29, 2014

If I Had a Million Dollars

Once again it is time to look at how I would spend my mad money if I had a million dollars.

First a sniffing kitty dress by Zoe’s Lollipop with a kitty appliqued sniffing flowers.



Second a surprised girl kawaii plush by WonderTreasures. I love the expression on the plushies face.



Third Disney Aristocat Rhinestone clip on earrings from Clips and Sugar. I mean how could you not say these are cute?



Fourth French Cat Notebook by Brave Moonman




Finally, a pair of Kawaii Cat Eye Sunglasses by hunny milk t


Let me know what you think of my picks.

Music to blog by Toda Le Noche by Los De Abajo


1 comment:

  1. If I had a million dollars I would share it around my girls and buy myself a nice little car and of course new clothes what women wouldn't by new clothes

    ReplyDelete