Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lovekill by Anie




Want to hear a song that will make you want to dance and sing along? Then listen no further Anie's new song Lovekill is the one you are looking for. This song is currently my favorite song that I’ve heard this summer. It just makes me want to dance.

When Anie sent me a copy of their music to listen to I didn’t know what to expect. I wasn’t provided with much information about the group, except that it is pop music. Hmm, I thought as I listened to Lovekill this definitely has a pop sound. But then I listened to the song Honey, and I realized that the group has more to offer than pop music. It’s a song with a pretty melody that is much more interesting than what you hear on a regular basis. It’s busier than many songs, but I think that is what I like about it.

And then I heard the song Only Ever This it has a slower tempo and it made me feel relaxed. Even though there is part of the song that is a little chaotic. That section of the song reminded me of coming through a rough part of life into something less chaotic. And you realize that the peaceful times are what life is all about.
Fear Losing is the last song that I had the chance to listen to from the group. It starts out with some great acoustic guitar, and it builds. It reminds me of how we enter periods of our life peacefully, but then something happens and we realize that things are changing. We become just a little bit scared because we don’t know what’s going on.

This isn’t simple music, it’s great to listen to, and I’m looking forward to learning more about the group. I’m also looking forward to seeing what future music the group will offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment