Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Name in Lights

I’ve always had some big crazy dreams in life. They always involve something kind of different. This year my brother asked me what I want for my birthday, and I told him a unicorn. He told me unicorns exist, but they are fatter than I think and some people call them rhinos. He sent me money instead of a unicorn this year. I guess he couldn’t locate a rhino or a unicorn on such short notice. The money came in handy, but a unicorn wouldn’t have been a present to remember. But one present I received was totally awesome! I received my name in lights.



My friend Gloria over at Edge of Gloria made it for me, and you can go visit her site to get the full tutorial. It’s worth the visit.


Gloria, thanks for the great present!

Music to blog by Birthday by The Beatles



10 comments:

  1. this is so fun. What a sweet friend to put your name in lights. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome and cool is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked it Heidi! I had fun making it! Thanks for the shout-out for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your name in lights! What a great gift & a good name:) My sisters name is Heidi as well. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great present you have there...cheers and happy WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea, my girls would love it. And something that will be fun now and taken to college. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gift and I want a unicorn too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Thanks for sharing with the Merry Monday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool! Pinned. It is always a pleasure to have you be a part of our party! Please join us tonight at 7 pm. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete