Friday, August 15, 2014

Old Wives Tail Hair Mask Review

When Old Wives Tail asked if I would review their hair mask, my immediate reply was yes of course I would love to review your hair mask. So what is Old Wives Tail? It’s a company based in England with the goal of providing environmentally friendly, high quality, and of course organic.

I received my package, and I was excited. It tore it open. And the packaging was cute. After opening the outer layer of packaging, the jar was wrapped in plastic. It was a good thing because the jar did leak a little, but not very much. It’s just the danger of shipping hair products overseas. I received the Coco Loco Organic Coconut Oil Hair Mask. Lily from Old Wives Tail had asked me my hair type before sending out the mask. Since my hair tends to get a little dry, she felt this would be the best mask for me. 



I opened the jar of Coco Loco, and it smelled minty. This is a plus for me because I really like the smell of peppermint. I stirred the mask up and then followed the directions. This is easy to use. All you do is rub some of the mask into your hands and then rub it into your hair and scalp. Then you wrap your hair in a warm towel for an hour. So don’t plan to go anywhere after you use the mask. It takes some time to do its magic. My scalp began to have the warm tingly feeling that peppermint oil provides. It always makes me feel a little more awake. After the hour is up rinse your hair and wash it. It’s that simple to use.



The result of using this product was soft hair. I couldn’t believe how soft my hair felt immediately. I guess it’s all of the coconut oil, almond oil, and olive oil doing their thing on my hair. My hair which gets tangled fairly easily was easy to comb through, which was an added bonus. So for you girls with dry hair this is a great product that will leave your hair feeling softer.

And there is a bonus to this review.
Ends November 1st 2014:
We have launched this competition to raise cruelty free awareness in the beauty industry (as well as giving you the chance to win some Old Wives Tail hair care products for free!)
Here's all you need to do to enter -
Comment on any post or video we have across our social media pages with the word "#crueltyfree".
You will instantly be put into a free draw to win two yes TWO hair oils of your choice!
You can do this on our Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Google+ pages.
So what are you waiting for guys? Here's a chance to get your hands on Old Wives Tail hair care for FREE!
  
You can "#crueltyfree" any post of your choice - all the links to our social media accounts are at the bottom of the home page.

Winner will be announced on November 1st and will be contacted directly.




2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about coconut products. This one sounds like another success story. Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete