Saturday, August 2, 2014

Peach Parfait

We’ve all been to McDonald’s and had their yummy parfaits. Here is a twist on that fast food classic that adds a little something to that tasty treat. And of course it’s super simple to make.

yogurt peach recipe


What you need


1 peach cut into pieces
Plain yogurt
Granola
Honey

What to do


In a glass spoon in 2 to 3 spoonful’s of yogurt. Smooth it out along the bottom of the glass. Next add a couple of teaspoons of honey, then place a layer of granola, and then add a layer of peaches. Repeat the process until the glass is full.


Now you have a tasty snack full of calcium, fiber, and vitamins.

Music to blog by Peacock Baby by Reiko Ohara


Related Links

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know MickeyD's made parfaits, I haven't been in a while. Your parfait looks and sounds delicious… I think I chose yours :)
    Thanks for sharing at the Mommy Monday Blog Hop
    XOOX
    http://www.mrsaokaworkinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams, starts on Fridays :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrumptious! I love this. Pinned. We truly love you being a part of our party. I hope you get chance to stop by tonight at 7 pm. It wouldn't be a party without you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links last Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again this week :)

    ReplyDelete