Sunday, August 3, 2014

Things That Have Made This Week Great

While this week has been full of many sad moments, there have also been things that have made it great, and here are a few of the things.

The taste of home grown tomatoes is one of the most awesome parts of spring. They just taste so much better than anything that you can purchase at the store.

Seeing cone flowers in people’s gardens is another one of the summer’s delights in my opinion. They are beautiful.

Hearing my huge cat’s little meow. I’ve never been able to figure out how such a large animal can create such a little tiny cry.

The warm feeling you get when someone gives you a hug when you are feeling sad.

The smell of food cooking on a grill when you go visit a food truck. I’m telling you they have some of the best food around and it’s all homemade.


What are some of the things that have made your week great?

Music to blog by Who Will Take My Dreams Away by Marianne Faithfull

1 comment:

  1. This was so sweet and I love the photo of you and your cat hugging. Have a wonderful week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete