Saturday, September 6, 2014

Who Is Ringing That Doorbell?

So I laid down to take a nap the other day. Soon after I had fallen asleep, I hear the doorbell ring. I think to myself just let it ring. I'm not expecting anyone to come to the house. I hear the doorbell again, well not just again. I hear it ring another six times. I choose to ignore it. I mean really who rings someones doorbell six times right? And how important could it be right?

Well, it was my mailman. By the way my mailman is an awesome guy. He does his best to make sure I get all of my packages. Thank you very much! I had a package waiting for me at the post office. You see I recently won a giveaway at The Great Blog Train. Yes, I really am a winner! I won some money through paypal, ad space on God's Growing Garden, and Marci from Stone Cottage Adventures made me a bag of goodies as part of the giveaway. The package of goodies is what the mailman was ringing the doorbell about.

This is the loot from the package. I got handmade soap, tea, and because Marci is an excellent seamstress a handmade bag. Here's a picture of what I got.


Isn't it great! Thank you ladies for the wonderful giveaway, and if you are looking for a blog hop where you can make lots of interesting new blogging friends. Check this blog hop out it runs for an entire month. And maybe you could be a winner too!



God’s Growing Garden

Music to blog by All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
Other Links You May Like
A Stranger Made My Day
What Does a Family Look Like?
I Just Can't Live Without

4 comments:

  1. Please give your mailman a hug from me! ;-) I am so glad he kept ringing your doorbell! Congratulations again on winning! Thank you for the shout out! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say how much I like this song! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for travelling with us on The Great Blog Train each month! & I'm so glad that you enjoyed your prizes!
    (Thanks for the shout out also!)
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I hate it when I am trying to have a nap and someone keeps ringing the doorbell, ok they don't ring my doorbell since it is broken but the stand there banging on the door and that is just as annoying

    ReplyDelete