Friday, October 31, 2014

Do Tizzy Fits Really Work?

Life can get quite busy sometimes. It throws us curve balls, and recently I have been pulled in many different directions. You can check it out in my post They Are Pulling Me Every Which Way. Things came to a head this week, and well even though I never encourage this. And I didn't practice what I preach. I threw a tizzy fit! But do tizzy fits really work?

Well, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. If they are part of your everyday life, many people ignore them. It's just common sense. But if a person who deals with problems in a semi rational method on a normal basis throws a tizzy fit people take notice.

So how did I get to the point of just loosing my cool.

1. Doing Other People's Work

For several months I have been making sure that a person in life lets me know ahead of time that they will need my help at a specific time. For most of that time I didn't mind. It made things easier, I wasn't finding out at the last minute that they needed my help. It was easier to make the arrangements I needed in my life. But when I asked an individual to put in writing when they would need my assistance, that individual refused. At this point I decided that I would stop asking ahead of time. The end result was chaos.

2. Change

There have been a few changes in the world for me in the past few months. Some of them are positive, and some well they have been challenging. Throw on the stress of doing other people's work, and well I had a problem.

3. Not Taking Care of Myself

In recent weeks, I have been so busy. I have not been able to take care of myself. I have not eaten right or rested properly. Events just weren't allowing it. I was running every which way, sleeping less than I needed and well living off of fast food. That's not good for me.

So things finally came to a head, and I let everyone know it. The end result for me was that things did change for the positive for me. But I wish that the whole situation could wouldn't have required that tizzy fit because it just wore me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment