Sunday, October 26, 2014

Rainy Day Movie List

I seem to be craving a day when I have absolutely nothing to do. Okay, I've been craving more like a week of that time. I posted earlier this week called They Are Pulling Me Every Which Way that talks about how busy I've been recently. So like I said earlier, I've been wanting time off. So I've been dreaming about a rainy day to spend at home. Here is my rainy day movie list.

The first movie on the list is Star Wars. And not the new Star Wars films, I want to watch the original. It's a story that offers hope, and well it lets you dream that life can just be a little different than it is. Even though I know how the story is going to end, I always enjoy watching it. It's the ultimate geek movie. And it brings back happy memories. It's a great movie to watch on a rainy day.

 
 
 
Since I'll have this rainy day movie marathon going. I also want to watch Thelma and Louise. Why do I want to watch Thelma and Louise? Because it's a story about people who took control of things that were out of their control. You know a rebel movie. When you are getting pulled all over the place it's kind of you just kind of enjoying seeing people who threw caution to the wind. And boy did they do that in the movie.
 
 
 
And the last rainy day movie I would choose is Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Yep, it's a stupid movie in so many ways, but it makes me laugh. It always makes me want to go on a quest to find the basement of the Alamo, and I love the story about Large Marge. It's just fun, and it's a great way to relieve stress.
 
 
What movies make your rainy day movie list?
 
Other Links You Might Enjoy
 
 

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Not movies I would like to watch I would rather the Die Hard movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Star Wars series. I still can't believe after all these years, I haven't seen Thelma and Louise. We really enjoy the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter series, too.

    Stopping by to say hi from #SITSBlogging

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete