Wednesday, October 22, 2014

They Are Pulling Me Every Which Way

Have you ever had those times when everybody is demanding something out of you. Those times when you just want to say hey what do you want from me. Those times when you see one of those remain calm and carry on signs and you just want to grab it and tear it up. You know when they are pulling me every which way, and I just can't provide something to everyone. Yep, we've all had those times. I'm going through one right now.




It seems as though between my job, the cats, and well all of the other important people in my life, I just don't have time to do the things that I really enjoy. You know like when is there time for me to make a Zombie Apocalypse pizza? When will I have time to work on that Fall Bucket List of mine? Right now, I have no clue when I will be able to do any of the things I really want to do. But I do know that these really busy times really do make me appreciate the times when I have times to relax. Busy times may be hectic, but I know when things slow down, I will be able to say oh, I survived this. And after a couple of days, I'll be saying to myself I need to find something else to do.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to handle the day to day craziness of life?


2 comments:

  1. Wine is usually a good way to handle the craziness. Or margaritas. Ice cream is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be YOU! Not anymore. That said my kids are older, 17 and 12 and they are great about giving me my time. I put my foot down about a year ago and told them all, The Hubs as well that I give them all of me 6 days a week, between them, and the boss and I don't have a moment to myself. Told them I was going to blog and I was going to grab a day a week for that after I had done the chores for the day. So nearly every week I get a day, or two evenings, or an afternoon and evening.... But I do get time for me! You just have to.....

    ReplyDelete