Friday, November 7, 2014

Three Favorite Posts from Wake Up Wednesday Linky

Yes, every week I participate in the Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party! And each week I have the opportunity to see loads of great blog posts. And I do mean loads of them. The blog world is full of creative individuals sharing their talents and wisdom with others. So here are three of my favorites from this weeks party.



Leslie's post at The Crafty Side of Sarcasm about What to do with Leftover Pumpkin conquers a problem that we all have this time of year. Her recipe for Pumpkin Bread sounds yummy.

 
Tara over at Anything and Everything came up with this way cool Interchangeable Wood Sign Accent. I love that all you have to do is change the design on the sign to fit the holiday.
 
 

 
And Cathy over at Three Kids and a Fish came up with these absolutely fabulous Cornucopia Snacks that are perfect for Thanksgiving. It's something the kids can dig into.

So which of these three will I submit as my favorite from the party? I'm not sure yet. But make sure you check back to see.

And faithful followers don't forget to enter the Huge Christmas Cash Giveaway one lucky winner will have 1650 dollars added to their paypal account.

 
Music to blog by Ill Fitting Shoes by The Gilded Thieves
 




4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, interesting blog choices. Those treats look inviting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great music.................going to check and see if I have entered the giveaway I think I have but just going to check

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were some of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for including us in your blog - we haven't checked our Reverbnation in a while and there was your lovely message. THANK YOU. :) -Laura, Gilded Thieves

    ReplyDelete