Monday, December 8, 2014

Baby Bye Bye

I was so happy when I heard a new song Baby Bye Bye by my favorite band Kitty Daisy and Lewis.

Rockabilly Music
 
So why do I like this song so much? One reason is their music is catchy. Their new song has a really melody that sticks with you. The song makes you want to sing along. The next reason I like their new song so much is that while the melody is light and fun the lyrics are a little darker. They've paired a song that has a cute melody with lyrics that are all about a break up. We've all heard songs like it. Oh, your singing along saying this song is so much fun. And then as you're singing along you realize this isn't really a happy song. And the other reason I like this song is the video. It's fun. It made me smile as I watched it. It starts out sweet and innocent. And then well things go wrong for one of the individuals in the video. You have to watch it to see what I mean.
 

 


See what I mean. I had to ask myself the question should I really like this song so much after I watched the video?  And I decided yes, it's fun. Even though it gets a little twisted.

So let me know what you think of the song.

Other Posts You Might Enjoy
Orphan Mothers
How I Became a Cambodian Space Project Fan
How I Became a Shonen Knife Fan



2 comments:

  1. OK. After watching the video, every word of this post makes sense... haha!!
    The song is very catchy indeed.

    Singing it in my head as I write this :D :D

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete