Sunday, December 28, 2014

I Survived Christmas

Christmas is a wonderful time of year isn't it? But I am always glad that I survived Christmas. There were moments when I just didn't think it was going to happen. You see I had to work tons of overtime. So bank account got a huge Christmas present, but I didn't get to do all of the things I wanted to do during the Christmas season. I am thankful that I have survived the Christmas season. And no I am not looking forward to next Christmas, but I am extremely happy that things will return to some sort of normal. Whatever that means. I will have a little more time to do things I enjoy, and well that means I will once again be able to post on my blog and read other blogs the way I want to. So let me know how you all survived the Christmas chaos.



Music to blog by A Foggy Day by Buddy DeFranco
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. 'Glad you survived! Our Christmas was really sweet! Thanks for posting another great song! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also survived and now it is all quiet here for the next 10 months when I start all over again preparing for the next one

    ReplyDelete