Monday, December 29, 2014

My Five Favorite Posts From 2014

As the year is drawing to a close it is time to look back at posts that I have written. This year has been packed full of big events. And many of the posts I've written in the last year have reflected what is going on in my life. So here is my list.

Probably the biggest event in my life this past year was the death of my father. My dad was a great guy who everybody loved. As I read back through the posts I wrote my favorite one from that time period is Captain Optimism. My dad always taught us to look for the positives in life. And he really was a champion of optimism.
 
Yes, this year brought another birthday. It brought celebrations and gifts. And my absolute favorite gift was given to me by my friend Gloria. She gave me My Name In Lights. It's time to give her another shout out for the fabulous gift.
 



This year as always I thought about quite a few things. One of the things was gentleness. My post The Gentle Hands was the result. It's my thoughts on what it means to be gentle.

 


As always I looked for some creative recipes and my absolute favorite, and the biggest surprise of the them was Zombie Apocalypse Pizza. Yes, spam will be a mainstay of all of our lives if the zombies take over the world. And who could live without pizza? Here's how I solved the problem just in case it really does happen.
 
And of course I changed jobs earlier this year. So post on To Leave or Not to Leave was one of my favorites. While I have to admit all the overtime that came along with my new job this Christmas time was difficult, I am much happier at this job than I was at my previous job.
 

So these are my favorite posts. Take a look at them and let me know what you think, and has your year brought you?
 
Music to blog by Take It Out On Me by Chairlift
 

No comments:

Post a Comment