Friday, January 23, 2015

Boxtester

Boxtester
 
Yes, I finally have time to write about my new job. For those of you who forget I am Bobaloo. I have a pet human who writes this blog. And whenever I have the opportunity to grab some time on the computer and write a post myself. I am writing today to tell you about my vocation as a box-tester.
 
I am a natural box-tester. From a young age I have enjoyed exploring tiny spaces. In fact it is part of the way I found my new home. I crawled into a tire well of an RV one night, and I began to announce my concerns about this space to anyone who could hear. Well needless to say I kept someone up all night, and they found me my current pet human. This turned out to be a positive experience since I am fairly happy in my home. So when I noticed a box in the house several years ago, I had to get inside of it and see what it was like. And well I any time a box comes into my home I test it out. These are the methods I use to test a box.
 
1. Sniff the box. I must first assure that there is not another creature residing in the box. Safety first!
 
2. Stand on the box. If the box top is closed it is important to jump on top of the box to see just how sturdy it is. Occasionally, I get a little surprise and I fall into a box.
 
3. Next comes the most important stage in testing a box. I move around in a circle. A good box will allow me to turn around completely. I am a petite feline so this is not difficult.
 
4. The final stage of testing can be a little time consuming, but it is a necessary step in testing. I must curl into a ball and take a nap.
 
Fellow felines feel free to follow this tutorial if you feel a need to test a box in your home. Or you may contact my pet human about our fees for testing out your boxes.
 
Music to blog by Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears


6 comments:

  1. OH, what a neat job. We cats are envious of you. We dogs are a mite bit hungry since we sometimes like to nibble on a box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall report this to my cats ASAP. I seem to recall overhearing them talk about needing a new box tester.... please tell me you have your box testing certification!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tutorial, Bobaloo! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute & I love that song. #sitsblogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, "boxing" can be quite educational and fun. We love testing out new boxes.

    ReplyDelete