Tuesday, January 20, 2015

If I Had a Million Dollars

Oh, what would I do if I had a million dollars? I've spent some time today dreaming about it. And here is some of how I would blow my mad money.

First I was at lunch with my friend Scott the other day and he said that he needs a new recliner. So if by some chance I come upon a million dollars this afternoon. Guess what Scott is getting?
Since Valentine's Day is coming soon, I would get some Equal Exchange Dark Chocolate Hearts.
Their chocolate is so good, and well it's fair trade. And for you coffee lovers they have a Red Cherry Campaign going on right now so for every pound of their coffee you buy they donate 10 cents to coffee growers who are being impacted by climate change.
 
Then what every geek girl who enjoys cooking needs an R2-D2 measuring cup set.
Isn't it just the coolest?
 
I'd buy a copy of Worst Person Ever by Douglas Coupland just because I've enjoyed his other books so much.
 
 
And I'd get a pair of ASICS Gel-Foundation Walking Shoes because I need some new shoes. And these are supposed to be super comfortable. Man do my feet hurt today.
 





So let me know how you would blow a little of that million dollars if you had it.

Music to blog by Your Body Is a Weapon by The Wombats

4 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart to 'get' your friend a recliner. I would have spent that money on buying a house and furniture and to get wonderful stuff to decorate it. If I am still left with anything, which I doubt ;), I spend it on arts and crafts supplies. :D :D

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That means alot.Knowing someone cares helps.Sometimes i feel no one does . Your friend Scott Pepe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a cute challenge. I may have to do one myself! I also love that you thought of someone else first that you would spend your money on. That is really kind of you.

    Lana of Little Bitty Life
    http://lana88blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... I was just thinking it maybe time to get a new pair of walking shoes this morning on my walk. I might have to check out those Asics. Thanks for sharing at Oh My Heartsie Girls WW.

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete