Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Pillow

It has been a while since I have had time on the computer to tell about what is happening around our home with our pet human. For those of you who don't know me I am Captain Morgan. And this is a picture of me and my pet human.
 
For the most part my pet human is a good pet and gives me what I demand. But recently she has had difficulty sharing. In particular she has had difficulty sharing the pillow when we are sleeping. This is what happens. My pet human decides that it is time to go to bed. She lies down and she seems comfortable. But something is missing. An important thing. That thing is me. I believe that it is a perfect time to snuggle when she goes to bed. And after all I am doing her a favor by helping her stay warm. So I jump on the bed and go towards that pillow. I lay down beside my pet with my head next to hers. In order for me to be more comfortable I often stretch out. And sometimes I take three fourths of the pillow. It's not much to ask from my human to share the pillow. But she has a problem with this. I mean she still has a corner of the pillow available to her. I don't understand humans. They can be so frustrating. Do any of you felines have difficulties getting your pet humans to share?

Music to blog by Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy



5 comments:

  1. It's funny how pets just take over a bed. :) I am visiting from Blow Paws and you would make me really happy if you visited my blog http://www.portraits-by-nc.com/blogs as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaa!! I had so much fun reading this!!


    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still training our human over here. I'll just lay over her entire head and she'll have to move. She pushed me off, but I do not give up. Ever. Rascal and Rocco

    ReplyDelete