Sunday, January 4, 2015

Things That Have Made the Week Fantastic

Each week brings us great things. And this week was no exception. Here are some of the things that made this week fantastic.

The first thing that made this week was Starting the New Year. I did it the right way relaxing with friends and eating great food. It was exactly what I needed.

The next thing is my paycheck was bigger than I expected. So that's the reason I worked all of the overtime. I hated every minute of the overtime, but I was really happy when I got that paycheck.

(No that's not really my paycheck just a picture of one.)

Another thing that made this week great was watching the entire Moone Boy series again. And then discovering The IT Crowd on hulu. I love both of the shows they just make me laugh.


And of course it has been so great to spend some quality time with my beasties. The cats are happy and so am I.

 
And lastly, I started a new challenge this month to do five things a day for myself. They don't have to be big things, they can be little things. It's really fun to remind myself to do things that I truly enjoy each day instead of what I have to do.

Music to blog by Dirty Old Town by The Pogues

2 comments:

  1. A great way to start the year with appreciating the little things we sometimes take for granted. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week has so far been stressful but I don't know why

    ReplyDelete