Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Portobello Bites

Sometimes you want a snack, and you go dig around in the refrigerator and you realize you don't have your normal snacks stashed in the fridge. One of my February Goals was to clean out the refrigerator. I've been working on it and my other goals feel free to check out that post. But since I've been working on cleaning the fridge out thoroughly I have gotten rid of a lot of things. So I used what I had to cook up a snack that would fill me up, and would taste great. I came up with bacon cheddar stuffed portobello bites.

Here's What You Need

6 Baby Portobella Caps
Shredded Cheese
Turkey Bacon Bits

Here's What You Do

First pull the stem out of each cap. Then stuff each cap with the shredded cheese. And top it off with your turkey bacon bits. Now bake them in an oven that's been preheated to 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. Pull them out and they are ready to snack on.

Music to blog by Rockabilly Rhythm by Tom Stormy Trio



Check Out This Recipe
Eggplant Pizza

4 comments:

  1. These sound yummy! Visiting from Inspire Me Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound great! I love how the ingredients were just out of your fridge and was nothing too fancy! That's the best part of the recipe: it's no fuss! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of your Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Portabella Bites...they sound fast, easy and delicious. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete