Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February Goals

It's a new month and time to set some new goals to keep me motivated. My word of the year is complete. I want to complete some things. And believe it or not I have made some progress. I actually finished the Sheriff's Badge that I started a few months ago.

Like I said in earlier posts I'm really and I do mean really good at starting things, but not so good at finishing them. So I was glad when I actually completed that project. I've pushed myself to not set aside tasks when I start feeling a little bored. Which at times can be 10 minutes into working on a project. So often I think of other things I want to do and set aside what I really want to do. I doesn't make much sense, but I do it.

I decided that breaking the goals into smaller projects moves me forward, and once I complete those smaller goals I often feel like going a little further into the project.

So here are the February goals.

1. Clean the refrigerator and freezer completely. I mean from top to bottom. I always put this off. And well sometimes it's just easier to shut the door and forget about what I need to do. Ahhh, it's a mess. You never know what you'll find in it.  And it will move me toward getting the kitchen organized the way I want it. At least that's my theory.

 
2. Finish that blue and white painting. Yes, I have a painting I started, and I want to finish it. There just never seems to be enough time to do it. I'm going to make time this month. I need to complete that project.
 

3. Get a manicure. I always see all that cool nail art on different blogs. I love that stuff. I don't care if it's a home manicure or one at a shop. I want my nails to look great.

 
4. Balance. I am craving balance in my life. And I mean in more ways than one. I either seem to spend tons of time working, or too much time goofing around. I just can't get that balance right. It's important too. I haven't figured out how to break it down into a smaller goal, but it's something I have to figure out because I am so tired. If anybody has any tips they will be so welcome.
 
So these are the goals I have set for the month of February. What do you want to accomplish this month? And do you have the same problem completing goals that I do?
 
Music to blog by Love Is a Battlefield by Wrongchilde






10f66b930a85598ff811468f889793c142b18b9477c5ee8201

3 comments:

  1. February is going to be a productive month, for some just not me........I reckon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! That picture of the rabbit in the fridge made me laugh - thank you.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with these worthy goals, especially getting that rabbit out of the fridge..... :)

    ReplyDelete