Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Heuvos Ranchero Sandwich

So once again I was hungry and I began rummaging around to find what I could make to eat. I came up with a Heuvos Ranchero Sandwich. This is made from food many of you have sitting in the house already.

 

Here's What You Need

English Muffins
Eggs
Bacon
Avocado
Salsa
Refried Beans
Cheese

Here's What You Do

First fry up your bacon until it's crisp. I actually was going for less mess so I baked the bacon. I turned out perfect. And there was way less mess to clean up.
Toast your muffin in the oven.
Now fry your egg don't break the yoke.
Pull your muffin out of the oven, and add sliced cheese to one side and the refried beans to another.
Heat it a couple of minutes longer.
Now stack your egg, avocado, salsa, and bacon on top of the beans, then top it with the side of the muffin that has the cheese.
 
It's that simple and it tastes fantastic!
 
Check out another simple recipe!
breakfast foods
Heuvos Rancheros

 
 


6 comments:

  1. Huevos Rancheros are one of my fave dishes! I love the idea of stacking it on an English Muffin! Thanks! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Visiting from the Tatertots and Jello link party! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at bacon, LOL. The more the merrier! I love sandwiches with everything on it but the kitchen sink. My kind of food. Thanks so much for sharing it at Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop and hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sandwich is making my mouth water, love everyone of the ingredients...a must try for sure. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound good.
    I might leave off the beans.

    visiting from Friendship Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super yummy recipe! This looks so amazing. Pinned and tweeted. We love to party with you, so I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm.. Have an amazing day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete