Thursday, February 26, 2015

Simple Reign Inspired Hairstyle

I've been watching the show Reign on CW recently. For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to see the show. It's all about Mary Queen of Scots. It's kind of like a historical soap opera. If you haven't seen it, and you like shows with lots of drama and courtly intrigue you should check it out.


If you have long hair the show is full of great hairstyles. The styles range anywhere from simple to complicated. And they often involve tiaras. But as I sat watching the show. I saw a hairstyle that Mary Queen of Scots was sporting. I thought to myself I have done that with my hair before. That is simple, but it looks really good.

Like I said it is a simple hairstyle. All you need to do is brush back the front portion of your hair. Then begin to braid it in the back.

 
Make sure you are braiding your hair tight. This shouldn't be a loose braid. Continue braid that section down the back.
 
Brush out the hair in back. The braid pulls your hair up, and keeps it off your face. It's easy and well it looks great.
 
Let me know if you watch Reign and what you think of the show.
 
Scene from Reign




2 comments: