Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Aristocats Movie Review

This is Bobaloo writing here.

My pet human and I recently viewed the movie The Aristocats through Netflix. It was wonderful to snuggle next to my pet and watch this delightful movie.

The Aristocats is an animated film about wealthy housecats who reside in Paris. Yes, these felines are living the life. They are part of that privelaged class. The story begins with life at the home of Duchess and her three kittens Marie, Berloiz and Toulouse.



Their pet human is Madame. And I can honestly say that if something would ever happen to my pet human I would love to have Madame as a pet. She is kind and she adores her felines. Her cats are pampered beyond belief. And they are friendly like so many of my fellow felines. Duchess has taught her kittens well and they share their food with the mouse who resides in the house.

But when Madame decides to provide for her faithful and loving felines properly if and when she should no longer be able to take care of them. That evil servant of hers decides that it isn't fair. He believes that he should receive all of her money. I was so upset. He took matters into his own hands and threw the cats out. I was outraged! How could a human do this to loving animals? And Duchess is so loyal to her pet human? I can't believe it. All through her adventures she puts aside her own well being for the sake of her pet human. But I do have to admit that I did thoroughly enjoy the scenes with Scat Cat and his musicians. They do seem like a fun bunch to spend an evening with.

I do highly recommend this movie if you would like to spend quality time snuggling with your pet human. Felines and humans of all ages with definitely enjoy watching this movie. And Madame is an excellent role model on how pet humans should treat the cats in their life.

Read more about Cats by clicking below

Is Your Cat a Demon Cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment