Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Best Things Since Sliced Bread

I've been thinking about things that are really great in my life this weeks and these are a few of the best things since sliced bread that I've come up with.

I can't imagine what it life would be like going through this cold spurt without my trusty furnace. It is the best thing in my life right now. And I'm not kidding. The sound of that furnace kicking on and the feel of warm air coming through the vents is heavenly. My faithful followers know how I feel about the cold and you that this week I'm dreaming of spring. You can read the post see what I'm draming of.
Another of the best things since sliced bread is having two whole days off this week. I've literally had to argue with my boss in order to get one day off a week. This week I was fortunate enough to have two. It was delightful!
 
 
I've also had words of encouragement from unexpected places. I've decided to push myself to conquer something That Scares Me to Death. Yep, you can find out what scares me by clicking on the link. It's weird how people you think will encourage you say absolutely nothing to you when you present an idea, and then someone you think will shoot the idea down says go for it. Life is strange sometimes.
 
And last, but not least, Kellogg's Red Velvet Pop Tarts.
These things are my current snack of choice. They are great, and not just great. They are Tony the Tiger great. Try them out if you like anything red velvet you won't be disappointed.
 
So what are the best things since sliced bread in your life this week?
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Thought I would check your blog out too. My best things this week were two snow days. We hardly ever get them here, so one was spent writing all day, the other catching up on the tasks I neglected on the writing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I've never had a red velvet pop tart! I'm going to have to look for them at the store!

    ReplyDelete