Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This Week I'm Dreaming Of

This week I have been dreaming of a few things. I've been dreaming about warmer days. You know the days when you don't have to go out and heat your car up for 15 minutes before you go anywhere. I've been dreaming about the days when you don't have to take that extra 5 minutes to put on a coat, hat, gloves, and a pair of boots before you go anywhere.

 
I'm dreaming of longer days. I'm dreaming of days where I can buy fresh vegetables from a farmer's market. I'm dreaming of the scent of lilacs and roses in a garden. I'm dreaming of feeling the grass underneath my bare feet.
 
 
I'm dreaming o fireflies and cookouts. The smell of barbeque. And the taste of fresh squeezed lemonade.
 
These are just a few of the things I started dreaming of this week when I saw the forecast.
 
Music to blog by FourFiveSecond by Rihanna and Kayne West and Paul McCartney
 



2 comments:

  1. All wonderful things to dream about!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those things are great things to think about. We are thinking about them too. It is going to be 6 degrees in Michigan today (temps are dropping) BTW, you write beautifully.

    ReplyDelete