Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Zentangle in Blue

At the beginning of the year, I decided on a word of the year. The word is complete. I have so many projects that I have started and I have never finished. And I'm glad that I finished one of the projects I started oh a year or so ago.

When I started the project I decided that it would help me relax to zentangle. And it does. At the time I did several zentangles in the traditional mode. You know the black and white doodles. Then I got this bright idea since I had some canvas lying around that it would be great to paint one. So I started.

 
Blue is my absolute favorite color and I thought that white was a great color to do the doodling in. Is this the perfect zentangle? Well probably not, but it was fun and relaxing. And when I completed the painting. I felt good because I felt as though I had actually moved forward and got something finished in life. Instead of only working on one section of the painting at a time. I was able to push myself to complete it.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day and let me know how you are spending your time relaxing.

10 comments:

  1. How pretty! I haven't "tangled" in a while! It's definitely relaxing for me. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love zentangle!

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2015/02/just-food-and-drinks-wordlesswednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! that looks like it took a lot of patience. Thank you for tossing your hat into the ring at the Party Under The Big Top! I hope to see you again next week!
    #BigTopBlogParty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is really pretty! I'm envious of your artistic ability! If I were to attempt to do this it wouldn't look like that it would look like a two year old did it! lol

    We’re so glad you were able to make it over to the #BigTopBlogParty this week! Hope to see you again at the next Party Under the Big Top too!

    Wishing you a fabulous week!

    Much love,
    Lysa xx
    Welcome to My Circus
    #BigTopBlogParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look cool to the eyes. Reminds me of seas and skies and clouds =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!
    Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/02/off-of-saint-maarten.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love the colour!
    http://www.howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.com/2015/02/when-a-great-dane-discovers-golf.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! Pinning! Thanks for linking up to Tips & Tricks! Hope to see you again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete