Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I'm So Glad For

This week there are so many things that I am glad for. But here are a list of the big ones for me this week.

Running Water


We all take it for granted, but this week I got a reminder of just how glad I have running water. I came home from work the other day. The road was blocked off and there was huge work equipment all over. And there were trucks that said water department everywhere. I thought this was a little strange and well it annoyed me. I went in the house. I turned on the faucet to get a glass of water and nothing happened. Then it dawned on me that's what all the hub bub outside was about. Thankfully, it was fixed quickly. But things were a little strange for a couple of hours.

Great Customer Service

I've heard a lot about gelatos on different blogs and youtube. They sounded like a lot of fun so I ordered some off of Amazon a couple of weeks ago. The package never arrived. I contacted the shop owner, and I thought this is never going to get fixed. I was so pleasantly surprised when he contacted me immediately. He explained what happened and fixed the problem. I received the package in a couple of days. Creative Connection on Amazon has awesome customer service.

 

Completing Projects

Yes, my Word of the Year is complete. And I have been completing some tasks. I haven't been sitting around thinking about what I need to do. I've been doing them. Well at least some of them. And it makes me feel better. I am thankful for that little bit of motivation that has kicked in. I am so glad that I can say that's completed.


Blogging

I'm so glad I have the chance to blog. It's a weird way of expressing myself. But it is a way to express my likes and dislikes. And I'm always surprised when people are actually reading what I write. Thanks to all of you faithful followers. You are all awesome!




4 comments:

  1. Really great things to be thankful for. I agree. I love blogging too, it also helps me express myself and I adore making new friends from it too! Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some of your motivation because I have quite a few jobs that are INcomplete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running water is something we take for granted, and in so many countries they still do not have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean - last summer we had algae in our water & couldn't use it for 3 days! It's amazing how much we take that for granted most of the time. I'm glad that your waterless experience was short lived.
    Have a great day!
    Angie
    PS - I have had some issues lately with people not receiving my emails - so if you didn't receive the code for the Great Blog Train today then please let me know & I'll resend (Thanks)

    ReplyDelete