Monday, March 16, 2015

Looking at the Sky

I was looking up at the sky the other day. I thought about how as a child I often  laid down on the ground and looked at the sky. In fact my friends and I would often lay on the grass and look at what we would see in the clouds. Everybody has played that game haven't they?

 
You know the game where you say what the clouds look like. I was always surprised that everyone saw something different. We were all looking at the exact same thing and we all saw different things. As I thought about this the other day I was reminded that we all see things differently. And that there is always more than one way to look at what's going on in life. And that one of the challenges I am facing in life right now is remembering this.
 


4 comments:

  1. can't agree more woth your beautiful thoughts..I love the sky too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting how we all look at the same things but see them so differently. It's perspective maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to remind myself of that every day! I also used to like to spin til I was dizzy, then fall, and THEN look up at the clouds (yeah, I was nuts, still am) www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

    ReplyDelete