Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mango Orange Coconut Water

My faithful followers know that I really like fruit in my coconut water. This time I put together mango orange coconut water. As usual it's super easy, and it's so healthy!



Here's What You Need

1 orange cut into slices
1 mango cut into chunks
coconut water

Here's What You Do

Throw your orange slices and mango chunks into a jar, and then pour the coconut water over it. Put it in the fridge over night. And in the morning you have a fruity drink.

Did you know that coconut water is given to individuals in the tropics who have suffered from dehydration from diarrhea? It's true. For some reason it is a little bit easier to absorb in our bodies system than regular water.

Like mango? then check out this recipe!
hummus recipe





3 comments:

  1. Mmm sounds like a refreshing drink. I might have to try it. I tried coconut water once on its own and I had a hard time with it! Maybe it will take me some getting used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds nice but not sure I would like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    My family loves mango, and I'm learning to develop a taste for it. Thanks for coming to the Inspire Me Monday Linky party. I'm Janice, one of your hostesses.

    ReplyDelete