Friday, April 24, 2015

Celebrating the Good Things

Sometimes life just gets so crazy and you feel like things aren't going the way you want them to. That's the time to celebrate the good things that are going on in your life.

The Leaves Are Raked

One of my goals for the month of April has been to get all of those oak tree leaves raked. (You can check out the rest of the goals at April Goals.)They just keep shedding leaves. It doesn't matter what time of year it is. Well most of them are raked up. I finally broke down and paid some kids in the neighborhood to finish it up, but hey it's done.

Longer Days

Yes, one of the many things I like about spring is the days get longer. It feels like you have more time during the day. It's great to be able to look out the window at 6:00 pm and still see the sun.

 

For a Job

I am thankful that I am employed. There are so many people who are seeking employment. I just hope my employer can find my paycheck which they lost before the day is over.
 

Chocolate

I love chocolate. And I'm thankful for all the different varieties of chocolate there are. I really enjoyed the Chocolove's Chilie's and Cherries In Dark Chocolate candy bar I had this week. It was so tasty!
 

 
What are you celebrating this week?



7 comments:

  1. I'm celebrating simply the fact that today is Friday and I get to work from home with my 2 dogs. Its a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is here! We are celebrating that! And always thankful that God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful God created the cocoa bean too! We enjoy the same brand of chocolate but I believe the one we like is called "dark chocolate sea salted caramel". Divine ;) Thank you for sharing this week at the Art of Home-Making Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gratitude list! So many good things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post ! thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely list! Spring, chocolates, job - all things to be thankful for.

    I came over here from Laurel's Gratitude link up...https://happinessandfood.wordpress.com/2015/05/31/gratitude-list-may-2015/

    ReplyDelete