Tuesday, April 7, 2015

DIY Shaving Lotion

So spring is here, and we'll all be shaving our legs soon. And well why not try some DIY Shaving Lotion this year. It's easy and most of the items are things you already have in the house.

 

Here's What You Need

A Jar
1/2 cup of shampoo
1/2 cup of conditioner
5 Tablespoons baby oil
5 Tablespoons body lotion
2 drops of peppermint essential oil
 
Now all you do is mix all of the ingredients in a jar. And it's ready to use.
 
This will make your skin so smooth it's unbelievable.
 
Need a great hair rinse? Check out this link!
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I've used just conditioner for a long time, I'm going to mix some of this up though, it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to try this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - how totally cool!! I can't wait to make it & then use it!
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete