Friday, April 10, 2015

My Worst Enemy Is

My worst enemy is my habit of procrastination. I'm trying to conquer my enemy this year. I stated that my word for the year was completion. But because procrastination is my enemy it is a battle.


The problem with procrastination is that it is a thief. It steals my time because I end up sitting around thinking about all of the things that I want to get finished. It steals your dreams because you don't make them happen. Once again you sit around dreaming. And then of course you spend time thinking about how you shouldn't be procrastinating so much so more time is stolen. Sometimes it feels like an endless cycle.

My question is how do I beat my enemy? I simply have to get off my butt and do something then I will have conquered my worst enemy. So it's time to end this post so I can get some other important things completed for the day!

Read Some More!
Red Flag

8 comments:

  1. I write lists to combat procrastination. I didn't think it would work, but it's like a mantra keeping the Procrastination at bay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of procrastination like the Allstate guy, Mayhem. He is real tough to shake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people say procrastination is good as in the end you make the best possible decision. But I feel the same as you, I loose my time and don't get all things done that I want to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Procrastination is hard to combat. I started writing down my intentions each night and then reviewing them first thing. I try to accomplish at least some what in write down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Procrastination and me are frenemies you know friends and enemies and are way too close

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the worst about procrastination!! I've done it all week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh procrastination, I do not like you. Honestly, though, perhaps procrastination is a symptom of fear and I loathe fear. This year I am focusing on NOT letting fear hold me back, I'm going for what I want.
    I do need to stop with the procrastination.
    Thankfully, I've been better at checking things off my lists lately. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Mommy Monday!
    XOXO
    www.mrsaokaworkinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Procrastination is a tough one...I find it so important to do it NOW because pretty soon lots of time has gone by and it didn't get done. Some of the procrastination issue can also be overcommitment... too much to do.

    ReplyDelete