Friday, April 17, 2015

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I am Bobaloo, and these are a few of my favorite things in life.

1. Wreaking Havoc


I love to create trouble. When my roommate walks past me, I just can't resist the temptation of biting his butt. Anyway that I can stir up trouble I love it!

2. Boxes

If there is a box in the room, I must see what is inside. I am a professional boxtester. You can read more about my professional adventures through the post I wrote on this.

3. Catnip

Yes, catnip is a gift from God, and I love it. I love lying around after a taste of catnip dreaming about all of the birds that I will catch.

4. Sneaking Out the Back  Door

While I am not able to do this too often, I love sneaking out the back door. The chase begins and I love it! It is most important to make your pet human do something extremely silly when they are chasing you around the yard. My pet human believes that I am an indoor cat, but in reality I do whatever I please.

5. Birds

I love to watch birds through the window. In fact, I can not be disturbed if I am watching the birds. My pet human believes that she can distract me with attention while I am watching birds. What she doesn't realize is that I am actually studying the flying creatures so that the next time I sneak out I can catch one.

Now that you know a few of my favorite things, fellow felines what are your favorite things?







 


3 comments:

  1. Eating and sleeping and causing trouble. In no particular order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have cat at home now but love to see this beautiful creature..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping must be #1. I do that very well.
    #2 putting the cattle in their place. I have gotten really good at herding cattle.
    #3 sleeping in the laundry basket on the freshly cleaned clothes.
    #4 oh yeah, and I almost forgot to mention, SLEEPING! zzzzzzzz.....

    Tubby

    ReplyDelete