Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Captain's Dilemma

Yes, I do have to admit, I have been feeling a little lonely lately. I never thought I would say it, but I do miss little Bobaloo. While finding ways to torment everyone in the house, she did have a sweet side. She would bite my butt as I walked by, but she meant it lovingly.

You see this is the first time in my life that I have been the only feline in my home. And while it has its perks. I have unlimited access to my pet human's attention when she is home. But when she is not home, I am all alone. It is just too quiet when she is not here.

When my pet human goes outside I have noticed that there is another feline outside. I have met her through the door as my pet human enters and exits. And this feline is looking for a roommate. She is personable enough, and she could be good company. My pet human has mentioned taking her to the vet. This has distressed me because my little friend Bobaloo visited the vet and did not return.

But why would my pet human be contemplating names for the cat outside the door if she is not going to allow her to become my roommate. I do hope that she decides soon. I do need another cat to discuss the truly important things in life such as the best methods of chasing a string or the where to obtain the best catnip.

Please let me know if you have any ideas for a name for the cat outside the door. I would like to make suggestions to my pet human.

 
Other stories about pet humans
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet. We sure hope yous hooman decides to let yous 2 be roommates. She is a purretty llittle fing like you. What about Jade? Dat be a fittin' name fur a purretty green eyed girly. Hope yous y=have a pawsum day.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    Mommy's been way behind cuz we been havin' stowms all mumff, but weez wanted to fank you fur visitin and come back anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So sweet :) Hope your pet humans make their decision soon! Thanks for linking up at Thursday Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete