Friday, May 29, 2015

I Just Can't Wait

These past few weeks have been hectic. I keep reminding myself that this is just for a little while. It's like everything else in life, it's just a season. But I have to admit that I just can't wait for this time of being crazy busy to be over.

Right now I just can't wait to be able to have a couple of days when I don't have to wake up to an alarm clock. It doesn't matter if you set it to be music or that annoying alarm sound. It just isn't the best thing to hear first thing in the morning. I'm always so much more relaxed and easier to get along with if I'm allowed to wake up slowly.

I just can't wait to spend quality time with people I don't work with. I like the people I work with. For the most part they are good people. But to be honest they most of them aren't people I would choose to spend time with if I wasn't being paid to do so. While I don't totally agree that familiarity breeds contempt, I do have to admit that if I hear one of my co-workers say one more time that she is the only one who has to do anything extra around there I just might loose my mind. I want to spend quality time with people I enjoy spending time with not people I get paid to spend time with.
 
I just can't wait to be able to actually work on some projects around my house. Yes, with all of the overtime I've been working things have gone crazy at home. I so can't wait to be able to clean my house, and get something accomplished at home. The extra money from the overtime should pay for something extra at home.
 
I just can't wait to have time to work on creative projects. I have so many that I've started or have ideas for, but once again it is back to that time thing. If I just didn't need to sleep I could get so much more accomplished.
 
What are some of the things that you just can't wait for?
 
Another Post You Might Enjoy
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I just cant wait for my headache to go away. That's my most immediate need right now. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete