Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thai Inspired Meatloaf

So I was rummaging through the refrigerator again. What could I make that was a little bit different than the normal meal. But what could I make. I thought something Thai would be great, but just didn't have all the right ingredients. But I did have some hamburger that I needed to use. And then I thought meatloaf. And then I decided instead of a traditional meatloaf, why not a Thai inspired meatloaf. I had the ingredients for that.


What You Need

1 lb of hamburger
1/2 red bell pepper chopped
1 scallion chopped
1 garlic clove minced
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 egg
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 tsp minced ginger
1 Tbsp Red Curry Paste

Mix all of the items together in a bowl. And then put it together into a loaf. Then bake for one hour at 350 degrees.

Check Out these Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sliders
Superbowl Sandwiches

4 comments:

  1. you are creative and clever! Will try this! Thank you! www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never put red curry paste in meatloaf before. I may try it. The thing I like about meatloaf is you can put anything in it! It can be a different type of meatloaf every single time you make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo this sounds tasty, I would love to try :)

    ReplyDelete