Thursday, June 18, 2015

Captain's Homemade Chicken and Catnip Snack

This is Captain blogging today, and well my pet human baked a chicken the other day. Most of you don't know it, but I love chicken. Next to catnip and tuna it is my favorite. As my pet human was preparing the chicken I got very excited. And I announced that I was glad that we were having chicken for dinner. I also noticed that there was this little bag that my pet removed. I thought to myself what is that? I figured out that it was the giblets. So that's when I had an idea. Why not cook those giblets? They would make a tasty snack for me. So that is what we did. I supervised my pet human as she put them in a pot to boil. Oh, they smelled delightful. My mouth began to water. So once these giblets were finished, I informed my pet that we needed to add a little something else. Here's the recipe I developed.

 

Captain's Homemade Chicken and Catnip Snack

Here's what you need
 
chicken giblets
1/4 cup of chicken broth
1 tbsp. chicken fat
2 Tbsp. catnip
 
Here's what you do
 
Combine all of the items in a food processor, and blend well. Then serve in a fancy bowl that will please your feline.
 
I hope that all of you enjoy this recipe, and please feel free to tell me what you think of cooking?
 
Another fine feline post
 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, thanks for sharing! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a hit! Stopping by from the Friendship Friday hop, come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable blog, love if you share your posts on Fabulous Friday, its every two weeks, hope to see you there! OMY Love the kittie, i have 6 of my very own!
    Ciao Maria
    http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-friday-party32/

    ReplyDelete