Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Road Trips

I was driving in my car the other day. It wasn't a road trip, but I was wondering why we all love road trips so much. Yes, there is the fact that you will see new places. There is the other fact that you are looking for a good time. But as I was driving down the road I looked through my mirror. And I thought. With a road trip the road behind is a memory, and the road in front of us is a memory waiting to happen. So I hope everyone is able to make loads of memories on the road trips they take this summer.

 
 
Read this post about My Trip To Hell and Back
 

6 comments:

  1. "A memory waiting to happen".
    I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely thought! I love a good road trip.

    Thanks for linking up over at Toronto Teacher Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with OMHG Wordless Wednesday Link Party.. Have a great day, co-host Evija @Fromevijawithlove x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a road trip. Anticipation of what's to come is a big excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes road trips are exciting it brings out the adventure inside of us, which as you say creates memories.
    Thanks, Kathleen
    #BlogBoosterParty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have great memories of road trips

    ReplyDelete