Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Power of New Shoes

This week turned out to be pretty great. I learned that the power of new shoes can make a day complete.

Being able to go shopping for shoes with a friend. Even though we didn't get to spend a lot of time together, because I had to run off to work. I did get a couple pairs of fantastic shoes. One pair for work, and another pair for play. Twinkle Toes shoes are so cute!

 
Realizing that having really small feet is a blessing at times. I can actually buy shoes in the children's department. They are cheaper and well they are way more fun than a lot of adult shoes.
 
And then realizing my cat was just as happy that I got new shoes because he now has a box to sit in.
 
I learned that wearing my new shoes made my feet hurt a lot less. Hurray!
 
I learned that the power of new shoes can really help you decide to let it go when someone is totally inconsiderate to you.
 
Isn't the power of new shoes great?
 
 



1 comment: