Thursday, June 11, 2015

Unexpected Beauty

Do you ever have days when things are just a little routine? You're bored and looking for a little change. Nothing big, but something to make the day just a little different than the one before. This week has been a slight break in the crazy schedule I've had recently. I decided that it was time for me to take a closer look at some things around me instead of just running around not seeing what is going on in life.

I remembered a spot I went to last year. You wouldn't have expected there to be so many flowers there, but it was a small area near a parking lot that was full of wildflowers. I returned to the area to see what was there, and I was surprised that there are still loads of flowers. And there were even a few roses. Here are a few of the flowers I saw.

 
 
 
Hope you have a great day and make sure you take time to smell the roses.
 
 
Other links you might enjoy
 

 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Some beautifully colourful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! There are so many times when I have to remind myself to stop and look around - pay attention to the little things because there are so many wonderful and beautiful things out there. I was listening to a talk radio program yesterday that was talking about that - how we're all feeling overwhelmed and hopeless but when we stop and look at it, there is so much that gives us hope.

    Thank you for joining me this week for Photo Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty flowers. I really like that soft purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/06/island-welcome-labadee-haiti.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! I especially like the third one, that light purple colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do enjoy finding beauty in unexpected places too... how fun that you could also photograph them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do enjoy finding beauty in unexpected places too... how fun that you could also photograph them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They really are lovely, Heidi!
    Thanks for taking part in Floral Friday Fotos!

    ReplyDelete