Saturday, June 20, 2015

You Know Your Week Has Been Awesome When

There are many things that make a week great, but here are a few things that have just made my week awesome.

The co-worker I've been filling in for the past two months will be returning to work on Tuesday. Yay! There will be another set of hands to help get the work finished. And hopefully, a break in some of the overtime.

Driving down the road and seeing a lady in a car shaking her head and moving her mouth. She was obviously happy! I think she was singing and dancing to the music on the radio.

Spending time working in my yard. Yes, I have been busy. And I have had to work a lot, but this week I have had some time to go out to work in the yard. Yes, the jungle may actually get under control.
 
The absolute look of devotion my cats gives me when he jumps up in my lap to sit with me. Yes, it feels good to know that someone just wants me to spend time with him. The only thing he wants is my attention, and he is happy! Wouldn't it be nice if it was that easy to please everyone we know?

So what has made your week awesome?

Take a Look at Another Post
Rainy Day Movie List

3 comments:

  1. Yes there is nothing like having an animal that wants to spend time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sounds like a great week, I know my week has been bloody great when at the end of the day I am tired and happy

    ReplyDelete