Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sure Proof Way of Obtaining Your Desire

This is Captain and my topic of the day is obtaining your desire. I have discovered a sure proof way of obtaining my desire of catnip. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about. This is the great love of my life.

Yes, this plant has brings me great joy. If you have read any of my other posts you will know just how much joy it brings. But enough of that, this is how I obtain my desire for more catnip.
 
Timing is of the utmost importance. I have found that the best time to set my plan in action is when my pet human is eating. This is prime time for this plan to work. When they are eating jump into their lap. They will tell you to get down and push you away. This is one thing you can be certain of. The next step in the plan is to repeat the action of jumping into their lap. It may actually take several tries, but eventually you will wear them down. But eventually they will come across a sure proof idea of keeping you away from them. They will provide you with that object of your desire which is catnip.
 
I assure you that this plan is successful, so please try it out. And don't forget to leave a testimonial.
 
Other catnip related posts
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Yep, works every time! My pet human always falls for this trick.

    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog via GFC.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Smokey if I had a pet I would not let them read this

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do know how to get your own way

    ReplyDelete