Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Yawn

This is Captain blogging today. And I admit that I am a little disappointed my pet human today. I am sure there are those of you who are saying to yourselves how can this be? Our pet humans are wonderful. But it is true I am disappointed in her.
 
I'll tell you how this has occurred. We spent some quality time napping the other day. After our nap we got up. I was just really waking up, and I let out a large yawn. Then I yawned again. And how did my pet human reply? She stated why are you yawning? You spend most of your time sleeping. I was astonished. She really has no idea how challenging my life can be. It is extremely difficult to spend your day lying at home waiting for her to come home from "work" in order to bed fed. She has no idea how difficult it is to come up with new and crafty plans to obtain catnip. She does not understand the level of creativity that is required to develop strategies on gaining meaningful quality time with her.
 
I feel not only disappointed in my pet human, but I also feel unappreciated. All of my love and adoration for this pet is taken for granted. The comfort and love I provide has boiled down to I do nothing all day. I do not know how to deal with these feelings of under appreciation. Do any of you fellow felines have this issue?
 
Read what else cats think about
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Shame on that human! Can't blame you for being disappointed LOL!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny & so true! My cat is ill right now - I'm not sure how long she will make it - I'm just enjoying everyday that I have with her.
    Thanks
    Angie
    PS I'm having issues with my email going into everyone's junk folder again. Please check your junk folder - I sent the August Great Blog Train code yesterday but only 1 person received it (in their spam folder). I'm so sorry - I wish I knew why this was happening.

    ReplyDelete